top of page
Stonetree Law Logo

Immigration Law


We can help with the following and much more:


  • Intra – Company Transferee

  • Employer Portal

  • LMIA 

  • Study Permit application

  • TRV (tourist Visa)

  • Visitor Record

  • Super Visa

  • International Experience Class

  • Admissibility Review

  • Temporary Resident Permit (TRP – Inadmissibility)

  • Criminal Rehabilitation

  • Restoration of Status

  • Permanent Residency Application

  • Spousal Sponsorship and Open Work Permit (In-Canada)

  • Spousal and residency Appeals at IAD

  • Parental Sponsorship

  • Alberta PNP

  • H & C Application

  • Express Entry

  • Entrepreneur/Investor Class

  • Self-Employed (Farm Management; Athletes etc.)

  • PR Card Renewal

  • Citizenship applications

  • PRTD

  • Refugee Claims and Appeals

  • Seizures (When Canadian Immigration takes (seizes) your property at a Port of Entry)

The list does not cover all of the areas we can assist with. If you have an enquiry about a stream or application type that is not represented by the list, please note that we accept and handle every type of Immigration question and application, and that a consultation is most likely the best place to start in such cases.  

All our fees are listed HERE.

Here are answers to some of our most frequently asked questions about Immigration Law:


bottom of page